
I like the concept of this picture, but I'm going to assume I was talking in or eating popcorn in ALL of them, hence the reason my mouth is moving. Bryan, on the other hand, looks fantastic!

To the left is one of my favorites because it just looks like I'm whispering something sweet in Bryan's ear while he's trying to watch the movie.

This is in my top 3 favorites from this session. The sky was so perfect, I love the convertible, and this kiss is really cute the way I have my hand on Bryan's face. Go me!!
Below, you can see how sunny it was on the one side of the drive-in (they have 6 screens and these benches were at one screen in particular). Bryan and I might look like we're gazing at each other but really he was saying, "Move your head and block this sun", "I need my sunglasses", Gosh, it's bright." Ahhh, romance.


But I LOVE this one. Don't you feel like you're spying on Bryan and I?? He is telling me something very private...while I continue to eat popcorn.

They took the popcorn from me, but we were having a moment (Bryan and I, not me and the popcorn), so that's ok :-)
Below, I'm not sure what I was talking about here (since it looks like I'm mid-sentence), but Bryan looks AWESOME. I want to crop myself out of this picture and put like a bottle of cologne next to him or something. I'd buy it!!!


The next two (including the one to the left) round out my top three from the drive-in portion of the program. I love love love this one next to the Starlight sign inside the actual drive-in (it's on the side of one of the building's the film projector person goes in).
I love it!!!
This completes the sneak peeks at the photos from One Six Photography. At this point, Bryan and I have seen the 318 images that Caroline and Matt chose out of the 994 from the session. They are as gorgeous as the sneak peeks indicate!!! We can not ever thank them enough for dealing with our desire to go from location to location. This was a good 5 1/2 hour session complete with outfit changes, obviously, and my neurotic obsession with certain props (popcorn and poker chips!). Everyone should be so lucky to have such great photographers and if you need one at any point in time, we highly recommend them.
This completes the sneak peeks at the photos from One Six Photography. At this point, Bryan and I have seen the 318 images that Caroline and Matt chose out of the 994 from the session. They are as gorgeous as the sneak peeks indicate!!! We can not ever thank them enough for dealing with our desire to go from location to location. This was a good 5 1/2 hour session complete with outfit changes, obviously, and my neurotic obsession with certain props (popcorn and poker chips!). Everyone should be so lucky to have such great photographers and if you need one at any point in time, we highly recommend them.
That being said, now you can just imagine what our pictures are going to be like on the actual Big Day!! Speaking of Big Days, it's about time for me to start preparing for the Fabulous Megan Greene's Big Weekend. I hope you enjoyed all the pictures so far!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment